Banana and Okara Cookies for Vegans.
You can cook Banana and Okara Cookies for Vegans using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana and Okara Cookies for Vegans
- You need 25 grams of Okara powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of Tapioca flour (or corn starch or other thickening agent).
- Prepare 75 grams of Banana.
- You need 15 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil (or canola oil, if on hand).
Banana and Okara Cookies for Vegans step by step
- First, combine the powdered okara with the tapioca flour. Next, roast the walnuts for 10 minutes at 160℃, then finely crush..
- Microwave the banana to make it easier to mash. I microwaved it for 1 minute at 600w..
- Mix the bananas from Step 2 into the dry ingredients from Step 1, add the crushed walnuts, then mix with your hands. Coat with maple syrup, then form into a ball with your hands. The batter should feel a bit crumbly..
- Measure out a tablespoon of the batter per cookie. Place the batter on your hand, then shape it into a flat cookie with your fingers..
- Arrange the cookies on a baking tray with the round side up, then bake for 15 minutes at 180℃..
- They are ready when the edges start to turn crisp, and the cookies turn a light golden brown. The photo shows the underside of a cookie..