Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- You need 1.5 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in your greased cake dish (see pic above).
- Make three wells in dry mixture.
- To one well add vanilla, second well vinegar and third well oil.
- Cover everything with the water and then mix well.
- Put your cake in a preheated oven (160 deg celcius) for 35mins.
- Let cool and then top with your fav icing.
- My icing recipe is easy (squillos hazelnut spread from Spar, icing sugar and soya milk).
- Try not to eat it all yourself! 😝.
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. Richard says: "A classic, two-layer vegan chocolate cake, sandwiched and topped with light, fluffy vegan chocolate buttercream. Make our easy vegan chocolate sponge for a special occasion using dairy substitutes. Put all of the other cake ingredients into a large bowl, pour over the milk mixture and beat well until smooth.