Vegan three bean curry. The beans that I used were – black beans, kidney beans and white beans. You may use pinto beans or even chickpeas would be great here. I have used some very basic spices here along with Hunt's Fire Roasted.
Serve this vegan three bean curry hot with rice or any bread of choice! In a large wok, heat up the oil, and place in the onions. Add the black eyed beans, kidney beans, green beans and chopped tomato. You can cook Vegan three bean curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan three bean curry
- It’s 1 can of baked beans.
- Prepare 1 can of butter beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans chopped up.
- It’s 3 of small red chillies sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of biryani masala curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s as needed of Water.
A super easy, hearty and spicy three bean and vegetable curry that's completely meal prep friendly. This three bean curry is a great way to get in that little bit of extra protein and fiber. It's comforting home cooked food that will warm you up on chilly night. Cook this tasty vegan curry for an exotic yet easy family dinner.
Vegan three bean curry step by step
- Fry onions and then add spices and fry a bit.
- Add everything else and about a cup of water.
- Cook until sauce is thicker and green beans cooked.
- Serve with basmati and sambals and chutney.
With spinach and sweet potato, it Easy. Jerk sweet potato & black bean curry. Serve your vegetable curry Caribbean style This satisfying veggie chickpea curry is made in four easy steps and counts as three of your five-a-day. Vegan Recipes Videos Bean Recipes Curry Recipes Vegan Recipes Easy Indian Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Vegan Meals Crockpot Recipes. This Easy Three Bean Curry is super easy, comforting and made using store cupboard and freezer ingredients.