You can have Vegan Pancakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes
- Prepare of The pancake:.
- You need 200 ml of soy or oat milk.
- Prepare 3 of large tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Filling 1:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 200 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of Filling 2:.
- You need of strawberries.
- It’s of dark chocolate 70%.
- You need of garlic.
Vegan Pancakes step by step
- Blend the soy milk, flour,coconut oil and a pinch of salt. If it's too thick add some more milk..
- For the filling halve the tomatoes. Add the oil salt and basil to a bowl and mix. Add the tomatoes and give a little stir so the oil mix coats them. Spread them on a greaseproof paper and grilled them until soft and coloured..
- Fry the pancakes. I was using diary free margarin to grease the pan..
- Serve them with the choice of your filling. In this case the savoury was roasted cherry tomatoes and avocado and the sweet was strawberry and grated dark chocolate..