King Oyster Mushroom Risotto (Vegan Friendly).
You can cook King Oyster Mushroom Risotto (Vegan Friendly) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of King Oyster Mushroom Risotto (Vegan Friendly)
- Prepare 130 grams of Rice (no need to rinse!).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 clove of Chopped garlic.
- You need 30 of gg Onions (finely chopped).
- It’s 30 grams of King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 30 ml of White wine or sake (optional).
- Prepare 500 ml of Western soup (stock).
- It’s 30 ml of Soy milk (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to season, if needed.
King Oyster Mushroom Risotto (Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Slice the king oyster mushrooms into about 5 cm pieces. Dissolve the soup stock in hot water..
- Add olive oil and garlic into a thickly bottomed pot over low heat..
- When fragrant, add onion and stir-fry until translucent..
- Add rice without rinsing. Stir gently until the olive oil mixes thoroughly with the rice, turning it yellow..
- If you have white wine or sake, add and evaporate the alcohol. Add half of the mushrooms..
- When you can hear the rice popping, add 1 ladleful of soup and stir with a spatula. When the liquid is reduced, add the soup again..
- Add the rest of the soup with the remaining mushrooms! (By adding them in two batches, it'll enrich their savory flavor as well as their texture.).
- When the soup is completely reduced, turn the heat off. Add soy milk to finish..