Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies. Full of peanut butter taste, vegan peanut butter cookies are easy to make and easier to eat! These are the best vegan peanut butter cookies, ever! Each bite of the crunchy outside and soft inside will melt in your mouth and have you running back for more.
Healthy and vegan peanut butter cookies with a secret ingredient: applesauce! There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried. You can have Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup (200 g) of Sugar + 1/4 cup (50g) for rolling.
- It’s 1/2 cup (112 g) of Vegan Butter – I used Pure soya spread.
- You need 1 cup (250 g) of Smooth Salted Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups (190g) All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)*.
The perfect vegan peanut butter cookies! These cookies are sweet and salty, chewy, and unbelievably good. These soft and chewy peanut butter cookies, with that classic crosshatch pattern on top, are the perfect healthier treat to have on hand during the week. Of course, they are also vegan and gluten-free.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Add the sugar and vegan butter to a mixer and beat them together until creamy. Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix in..
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix in (by hand, don’t use your electric mixer for this part). Test the cookie dough by trying to roll some into a ball. If it holds together perfectly then you’re good to go. If it crumbles and won’t hold together, then add in 1 Tbsp Soy Milk and test it again..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Roll the dough into balls, and then roll them in sugar and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray. Flatten with a fork..
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden on top. They will be soft when they come out of the oven but will firm up as they cool. Enjoy.
I believe that these peanut butter cookies are the first baked cookie recipe on my blog! These peanut butter cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and have no added sugar for a healthy dessert the whole family will love. The best dessert if you are vegan, don't eat added sweetener, on a gluten-free diet, or just simply love soft peanut butter cookies! You'll love making these easy vegan and gluten free peanut butter cookies for the holidays or any time you need a sweet treat. These Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Are super delicious rich in protein thanks to the oats and the peanut butter The preparation of these vegan peanut butter cookies couldn't be much easier.