Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert!
Gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, low fat, nut free, soy free and most importantly, delicious! These fluffy and moist Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are so easy to prepare and they are delicious. They are made with simple ingredients including gluten-free rolled oats. You can have Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes
- Prepare 50 g of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Self-raising Flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Oats.
- It’s 2 of ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegan butter (and a bit more for frying).
- It’s 200 ml of Alternate milk (I used oat).
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of cap of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Icing Sugar- to your own taste.
Gluten-free, satisfying and delicious Banana Oatmeal Pancakes! Starting the new year with these Easy Banana Oat Pancakes! Just blend up banana, oats, sweetener, leavening and a bit of almond flour and done! Keyword: banana oatmeal pancakes, gluten-free vegan pancakes, vegan blender pancakes.
Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes instructions
- Whizz (or mash) up the banana and vegan butter. Whizzing gives the pancakes a smoother texture, whereas mashing gives you more lumps of banana flavour. When combined, add the oats and salt..
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Take the banana mixture and add into the dry ingredients. Add the milk. Mix the ingredients until they're well combined; the batter should become quite thick. Add icing sugar if needed..
- Heat up a non-stick pan with a small amount of oil. When smoking hot dollop the pancake mix into the pan- use about 3 tablespoons. Flip the pancake and keep on the heat until both sides are golden brown and evenly cooked. Push on the top of the pancakes with the spatula to make sure they are cooked through..
- When done put the pancake onto a plate beneath a tea-towel to keep warm. Repeat until the batter is used up, you might need to add more oil between pancakes. Serve with what you like, I love these pancakes with banana, strawberries, maple syrup and pistachio..
Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky. Can these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes be frozen? Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. With these pancakes I tried it both ways, blended and mashed. It's often easier to blend if you have a few bananas and coconut oil that you won't have to melt first if you're blending it all up.