Veggie and Italian Spring Rolls For Vegans.
You can have Veggie and Italian Spring Rolls For Vegans using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie and Italian Spring Rolls For Vegans
- You need 6 of Spring roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise (egg free).
- You need 1 of Olive oil (for frying).
Veggie and Italian Spring Rolls For Vegans instructions
- Steam and peel the potato, and slice into sixths. Slice the tomato lengthwise..
- Here's the egg-free mayonnaise that I use. (Please adjust the amount to your liking.).
- Place the potato, mayonnaise, and tomato on the spring roll wrapper. The position should be slightly lower than the center..
- Pull the bottom edge of the wrapper towards the top to fold..
- Layer the right side on top..
- Do the same with the left side. (Steps 5 and 6 are interchangeable.).
- If you pull up and fold the parts with the fillings, the potato should be slightly visible through the translucent wrapper..
- If you fold in the triangle on top, you don't need any glue!.
- Deep fry in 180℃ olive oil until golden brown to finish!.