90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan). And because it is vegan, you won't need to worry if the top is lightly squidgy and fudgelike. How to make this Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe.
The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! A mug cake is literally a single serving cake, made in a mug and cooked in the microwave. I wanted to create a super chocolatey vegan mug cake that was also incredibly simple to throw together when you need a. You can have 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan)
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa.
- It’s 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of almond milk (or use normal milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This vegan chocolate mug cake is everything a mug cake should be. It is cakey, like truly a cake texture. Gemma's Best Mug Cake Recipes and Microwave Mug Meals.
90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) step by step
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients really thoroughly in a bowl..
- Make a well in the centre and pour in your milk and oil. Use a spoon to combine wet and dry into a thick batter..
- Transfer into a mug that has been lightly greased with oil. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (this may vary a bit depending on the strength of your microwave so be careful the first time you make it. If it’s a little dry then cook it for less next time. Practice makes perfect so best make this every day 😉.
The easiest chocolate cake made entirely in the microwave! Top with mini chocolate chips, whipped cream and a cherry for an instant sundae party. This chocolate mug cake is made without eggs. The fact still remains: all microwaves are different and can yield different cook times, which proves to be true with my two different microwaves. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients.