Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan.
You can cook Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan
- It’s 1/2 packet of silken tofu, drained – about 150g.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil.
- You need 2-3 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tahini.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of water – or more depending on the consistency you want.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice or cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbsp of runny honey (or sugar or maple syrup to make vegan).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan step by step
- Put everything in a bowl and whisk. Or pop in a blender..
- That’s it! Drizzle/ dollop over vegetables and enjoy 😋.