Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- Prepare 325 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 400 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 90 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of fine salt.
- It’s 475 ml of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of vannilla extract.
- It’s 80 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan chocolate cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 180c,,, grease the baking tin.
- Sieve abd mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add water,vanilla,oil,vinegar and blend well together until you get a smooth bulter.
- Divide the batter in to tins $ n bake for 25-30 min until skewer comes out clean.
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. Richard says: "A classic, two-layer vegan chocolate cake, sandwiched and topped with light, fluffy vegan chocolate buttercream. Make our easy vegan chocolate sponge for a special occasion using dairy substitutes. Put all of the other cake ingredients into a large bowl, pour over the milk mixture and beat well until smooth.