Vegan Faux Nikujaga with Lentils.
You can cook Vegan Faux Nikujaga with Lentils using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Faux Nikujaga with Lentils
- You need 100 grams of Lentils.
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 ml of ●Filtered water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Beet sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Japanese dashi powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Vegan Faux Nikujaga with Lentils step by step
- Rinse the lentils in filtered water, then drain. Cube the potatoes. Slice the onion into wedges..
- Add the ingredients from Step 1 and the ● ingredients to a pot, cover with a lid, and cook on medium heat. Once it comes to a boil, remove the lid continue boiling, being careful not to burn it. Turn off the heat when the water is almost boiled out, then pour in the sesame oil..
- The flavors will be absorbed while it's cooling, so allow it to steam for at least 10 minutes before serving. It's also delicious the following day..