Hummus!. Making hummus without tahini: In the hummus-loving world, there are two camps. Fresh lemon juice is really important for excellent hummus. Bottled lemon juice does not taste nearly as good.
I'm obsessed with this hummus recipe. Not only is it fast and easy, it's fresh, super creamy and delicious. Hummus, that creamy dip that hails from the Middle East, has a reputation as a clean, healthy food. You can have Hummus! using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus!
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
All the main ingredients are super foods in their own right. Hummus is a creamy paste made of chickpeas and tahini. It is an excellent source of protein and vitamins, and Hummus is typically eaten with pita or other flat bread. A bowl of dried chickpeas, an.
Hummus! step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth..
- Refrigerate for at least two hours..
Hummus is a delicious Lebanese dip. It's usually eaten on pita bread any time of the day, with any meal. It's made with chick peas, garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Find the best hummus recipes at Allrecipes.com. Find the best hummus recipes at Allrecipes.com.