Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can cook Vegan chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- It’s 160 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 200 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 80 ml of sunflower / canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Apple cider.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Sift all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the liquids in another bowl.
- Fold in the flour and pour into the baking tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees.
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. Richard says: "A classic, two-layer vegan chocolate cake, sandwiched and topped with light, fluffy vegan chocolate buttercream. Make our easy vegan chocolate sponge for a special occasion using dairy substitutes. Put all of the other cake ingredients into a large bowl, pour over the milk mixture and beat well until smooth.