Vickys Vegan Mayonnaise, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Vegan Mayonnaise, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Vegan Mayonnaise, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 60 ml of liquid from a can of chickpeas or white beans (1/4 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 180 ml (3/4 cup) of vegetable, sunflower or grapeseed oil.
Vickys Vegan Mayonnaise, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put the bean liquid (aqua faba), vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice and mustard powder together in a glass bowl and mix together with an immersion blender.
- Trickle the oil in a very gradual stream, stopping when the mayo thickens and takes on a glossy sheen. It should take around 5 minutes to add the oil in.
- Cover and keep in fridge for up to 5 days.