Vegan Chocolate Cake.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- You need 200 Grams of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 200 Grams of Margarine/veg-based spread.
- Prepare 200 Grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- It’s 80 Grams of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 450 mls of Soy Milk.
- You need 35 grams of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Beat the Margarine and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Meanwhile, sift the Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder into the flour and gently stir with a whisk to mix it all together..
- Gradually add a bit of the flour mix and the soya milk, to the Margarine and sugar mix, stir well each time to incorporate the ingredients together before adding the next bit. When all the flour mix and milk has been added, put in the oil, mixed with the Vanilla Essence, a bit at a time until the whole thing is smooth, even, and just falling off the spoon..
- Pour the mix into a 8” greased and papered tin, or spoon into small cases..
- If you use a large tin, bake for 30-40 minutes, if small cakes, 20 minutes, medium- hot oven. Check cake is cooked by inserting a cocktail stick in the Center, should come out clean! Enjoy!!.