Swiss Chard and Potatoes.
You can have Swiss Chard and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard and Potatoes
- Prepare of Swiss Chard 1 large head.
- Prepare 4 of Russet Potatoes 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Red paper flakes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
- It’s of Grated vegan parmagian cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
Swiss Chard and Potatoes instructions
- Clean and chop potatoes. Place in saucepan of water. Salt water. Add potatoes. Boil until soft..
- Clean and chop Swiss Chard..
- Chop garlic and onion. Add to pan with oil. Sautee until garlic and onion are a little soft. Add Swiss Chard and sautee Add salt. Cook until chard is soft..
- When potatoes are soft drain. Add to Swiss Chard. Drain and add garbanzos. Cook 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes and pumpkin seeds. Sprinkle parmagian..
- Serve with whole wheat bread. Vegan butter and fresh salad..