Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras. You can make BREAD PAKORA, completely vegan with all the right ingredients containing vitaminc B. K and a bunch of essential minerals. How can I make Vegan French Toast without eggs?
Right before dipping the bread in the batter, whisk the mixture again (cornstarch will. All natural, wholesome, and remarkably close to the original. Non-dairy milk, chia seeds, vanilla, agave, cinnamon. You can have Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras
- You need 2 Cups of Chickpea flour or Gram Flour.
- Prepare 2 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garlic (Grated or paste).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ginger (Grated).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of peas Paste.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Zucchini.
- Prepare of Some chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- Prepare 4 of Whole Grain bread.
For the bread I went with a rustic wheat, and found that heartier. Brush the griddle/pan with a little vegan butter (oil can be used instead but butter tastes better). Even if it's a non stick surface I recommend doing this as it makes it much easier to keep the golden crust that develops on the bread. These vegan stuffed French toasts are a perfect brunch treat Jump to Recipe.
Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras step by step
- To start with take 2 cups of chickpea flour or gram flour in a bowl..
- Add all the Dry spices to it and mix everything well..
- Now start adding water to make a smooth batter..
- Make sure there are no lumps..
- Now add all the greens (you can use any vegetables of your choice but in a grated or paste form).
- Combine everything well..
- Add more water if the batter is too thick. (should not be too thick or too watery).
- Cut your breads into 4 pieces.
- Grease your pan with little ghee or oil (1-2 tsp if using non stick or 1/2 -1 tbsp if normal pan).
- Dip bread in the batter and place them one by one in the pan..
- Cook on low to medium flame until it's golden brown from both the sides..
- I have tried two versions so far. This one is with zucchini and carrots..
- Enjoy them with your favorite Chutney or Sauce😋.
- Will see you soon with another interesting recipe till then Happy cooking 😀.
Samosa is a Fried or baked pastry with savory filling, usually potatoes and peas for the veggie version. The batter is the Chilla batter(chickpea flour batter) which gives it a fritter coating, like a pan fried, stuffed Bread Pakora. This easy vegan version of French toast is best served golden brown and slathered with maple syrup and fresh fruit. Dip a slice of bread into the milk mixture, shake off any excess and fry the bread on both sides until it browns and crisps at the edges. No, traditional French toast is only vegetarian not vegan.