Vegan Cornbread Muffins.
You can have Vegan Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Cornbread Muffins
- It’s of A.
- Prepare 200 ml of Corn meal.
- You need 200 ml of Whole wheat flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of B.
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Molasses syrup (light).
Vegan Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with muffin cups..
- Add the A ingredients to bowl and mix together with a whisk..
- Add the B ingredients to a separate bowl and combine them with a whisk as well..
- Pour the contents of the bowl from Step 3 into the bowl from Step 2 and lightly mix together with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into some muffin cups that have been greased with a little oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. If you are using a pound cake tin then please bake for 30-35 minutes..
- I recommend either eating these hot out of the oven or re-heating them in a microwave. Try serving them with butter and syrup or jam..
- In total these muffins should contain 1558 kcal and 2.7 g sodium..