You can have Mushroom Fettucine using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Fettucine
- You need of Fettuccine.
- You need 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- It’s 4 cups of Spinach.
- It’s 1 lb of Baby Bella Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Butter (unsalted).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic (large).
- It’s 1 of medium white onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of dried parsley (4tbsp freshl.
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable broth (sub vegan broth for bolder flavor).
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream (1 pint).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s of Garlic bread.
- It’s 1 loaf of french bread.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salted Butter.
Mushroom Fettucine instructions
- Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add 2 Tbsp Salt then fettuccine noodles. Cook to instructions on box..
- Slide bread. Butter bread and add some garlic powder to each slice. Put in preheated oven (350 degrees) about 5 minutes..
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Then add garlic, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until tender (approx 5 minutes)..
- Add seasonings (thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, dill, 2 tsp parsley). Cook for around 1 additional minute..
- Thoroughly whisk in flour. Slowly add so as to avoid clumps. Cook about 1 minute..
- Gradually whisk in broth until any possible clumps are gone and thoroughly mixed. About 2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cook until slightly thick. About 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and parmesan. Cook until spinach is wilted. About 2 minutes. If too thick add some pasta water to thin..
- Add fettuccine and thoroughly mix. Serve immediately with garlic bread. Garnish with parsley..