Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way.
You can cook Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned baking mix, such as Bisquick.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of flax egg (1:1 ratio of ground flax:water, set).
- It’s 1 of \4 cup vegan chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of \2 cup shredded coconut (I used organic, dehydrated).
- It’s of chocolate syrup (optional).
Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way instructions
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl..
- Drop 1\4 cup sized dollops onto hot/preheated pan (my medium pan on large burner was set to 3, so medium heat)..
- Let cook each side approx. 3-5 minutes until center stops bubbling and edges lift with ease..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and shredded coconut (not shown), or just devour them!.