Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE. A faster, easy way to make falafel the traditional way! A little gluten-free oat flour keeps these gluten free while also helping them bind/form into a dough. These easy vegan gluten-free falafel are baked to perfection.
This recipe will become an easy staple in your. Vegan, Gluten-Free Baked Falafel is so easy to prepare, traditional falafel is a deep-fried ball or patty made from chickpeas, and/or fava beans. Baked falafel is so tasty you won't miss the fried version. You can have Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE
- Prepare 2 cups of Garbanzo (soaked overnight).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need of oil.
When we lived in Virginia, there were a few places in Fredericksburg that sold the best falafel ever. This baked falafel recipe is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Chickpeas, fresh herbs, garlic onion and spices make this easy falafel recipe flavorful and delicious. Plus this healthy falafel recipe is naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE step by step
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and the green herbs. Add all the ingredients into a food processor, except oil and pulse until coarse..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as required. Scoop a tbsp. of the mixture and make round balls..
- Pour a few drop of oil in each appe pan and heat it. If you don't have an appe pan, you can also go for pan frying to make it healthy..
- Add the uncooked balls and cook them on each side for about 3-4 minutes on medium gas. Make sure you consistently turn the balls..
Serve them stuffed inside a pita or over a salad for a. Healthy, easy, few ingredients and has a nice kick of heat. These are baked, not fried and so good in pita bread. A couple of weeks back, my family and I took a little mini vacation to Austin. We had some out-of-this-world falafel pita.