Easy Vegan Cornbread.
You can cook Easy Vegan Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Cornbread
- It’s 160 g of flour.
- It’s 160 g of yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of (To taste) black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 75 g of oil (I used 50g olive oil and 25g sunflower oil).
- You need 400 ml of soy milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
Easy Vegan Cornbread step by step
- Combine milk and lemon in a mug. Let sit for 5-10 min until it curdles and becomes buttermilk..
- Meanwhile, whisk dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, baking powder)..
- Pour in wet ingredients (vegan buttermilk and soy milk). Whisk until combined..
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 180°C/350°F oven. Enjoy :).