Zucchini Jam (Vegan).
You can have Zucchini Jam (Vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- You need 1 of small zucchini.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- You need 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 70 g of golden raisins.
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) instructions
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).