Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. These delicious little coconut date energy balls make the perfect quick snack or dessert any time of day. The chickpea balls here are inspired by my memory of a falafel. It was one of the staples in my diet during my university years.
These easy-to-make raw & vegan coconut treats are the perfect option any time you're craving a Mounds bar. The clean eating ingredient list is simple: pure vanilla extract, shredded coconut, coconut oil, sweetener of choice, and a pinch of salt. We are so excited to share this recipe with you guys! You can cook Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- It’s 250 g of raisin.
- It’s 200 g of chickpea.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- It’s 8 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sweetener.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
Before becoming vegan, we LOVED curry chicken and since becoming vegan- this has definitely filled. Coconut milk makes this a luscious coconut curry. Add in the spices such as turmeric, cumin, curry powder. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry.
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls step by step
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Coconut Orange Date Balls: Healthy Vegan Snack Recipe. Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls are no bake one bowl coconut chocolate candy that remind haystacks and mound bars. Stock Image: Healthy vegetarian balls with chickpea, peanut butter and coconut in the wooden bowl. These Vegan No-Bake Coconut Balls drizzled with chocolate are the perfect treat!