Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF. Vegan Nutfree Soyfree Recipe GF option. For some reason hubbs isn't fond of pears and lately they've started giving me headaches if eaten raw. A gooey caramelized top, soft delicious cake, a dollop of whipped coconut cream to serve.
I could pick enough blackberries to eat with bircher muesli everyday for five years and still have a whole load left over. Even better is that this abundance of blackberries translates to some serious entertainment or the kids. This blackberry and pear crisp is the tart, zesty, and sweet dessert you'll want to eat all year long. You can have Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF
- You need 1 of pear, peeled,cored and grated.
- You need 1 of small handful blackberries.
- It’s 70 g of coconut oil melted.
- You need 50 g of maple syrup – maybe a little less if the fruit is super-sweet.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 90 g of ground Almonds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s Handful of walnuts.
There's something to be said for the flawless combination of sharp blackberry And if the finished product wasn't delectable enough, one quiet team player, vegan butter takes the dish to new heights. The prettiest vegan blackberry and gin cake. Layers of fluffy vanilla and blackberry sponge infused with a sweet gin syrup and swirled blackberry jam buttercream frosting. This post is sponsored by Pyrex but all opinions and views are my own.
Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour ground almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix until combined. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for 40-50 minutes..
- Once it’s baked, leave to cool for 10-15 mins in the tin (or it collapses…) and then on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy 😋.
Thank you for supporting Cupful of Kale! Apples or pears work equally well in this vegan cake. Blackberry and apple cake with cinnamon and blackberry jam swirled coconut yoghurt. Blackberry Pie Recipes Blackberry Cake Almond Recipes Sweet Recipes Cake Recipes Dessert Recipes Pear Muffins Almond Cakes Cake Toppings. A recipe for a lightly sweetened cake topped with halved pears, blackberries and sliced.