Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread.
You can cook Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread
- Prepare 275 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 170 gr of orange jam.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil (liquid one).
- You need 1/8 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet soy milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 125 gr of strawberries (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (mix it with strawberry cubes).
Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven into 180°C..
- Mix dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Into the other bowl, mix wet ingredients such as egg, orange jam, coconut oil, honey, sweet soy milk, and vanilla essence, mix them well..
- Mix strawberries with 1 tsp of sugar and add about a tablespoon of flour from the one you had already scaled, mix them well, and set a side..
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl, mix the well but don't over mixed it..
- Add the mixture of strawberries. It also great with additional of almonds or walnuts..
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan. Bake it 180°C for the first 20 minutes, and then lower your heat to 160°C for the rest 35 minutes..