Vegan Fondue. Throw a vegan fondue party for your friends, a date night with a loved one, serve on game day, or just for To make the texture of my vegan fondue worthy, I use a combination of potato (for starch), rice. Vegan fondue is only possible, it's pretty darn easy and incredibly delicious to boot! Smooth, creamy, and so luxurious…you'll want to dip everything in this stuff.
This vegan cheese fondue is a great and fun way to gather friends and family. Being vegan doesn't mean being fondue-free. This delicious substitute fondue recipe will keep you in good spirits at the next fondue party; bring your own or send the host the link for this recipe if they ask! You can have Vegan Fondue using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Fondue
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Cashews (Soaked).
- You need 3 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 of Red Potato.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Nutritional Yeast.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Tapioca Starch.
- Prepare 2 of Vegetable Bouillon Cubes.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Dry Mustard.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
This Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Fondue is the perfect recipe to make to show that special someone in your life just how much you care. In this vegan fondue, a satisfying combination of potatoes, carrots, cornstarch, white wine, and spices mimics the ooey-gooey factor of melted cheese. Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot. This vegan mushroom fondue has a cheesy flavor and is perfect for parties, as an appetizer or for a romantic vegan fondue for two.
Vegan Fondue instructions
- Soak cashews in water for a half hour while dicing the potato and onion. Simmer the onion and garlic on medium heat in a saucepan and add the cashews, potato, and 3 cups of water when the onions become translucent. Add vegetable bouillon cubes. Allow to come to a boil for around a half hour or until the potatoes are soft..
- Pour the cashew concoction into a blender and add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. The nutritional yeast and tapioca starch thicken the broth significantly, so add them a little bit at a time for an even blend..
- Pot the fondue in either a double boiler or a self heated fondue pot to keep warm. Serve with various options such as raw broccoli, carrots, apples, red grapes, French bread, protein chips, crackers, pretzels, etc..
Vegan Cheese Fondue! – Brownble – Vegan Online Courses. White bean beer fondue, from Vegan Bowl Attack!, makes for a fun appetizer to be shared among friends, whether for a dinner party or a. Another one with cashews – but this one also features summer squash and a splash of wine. Although not technically fondue, this one works. Fondue is the last dish I ever expected to see in vegan form; isn't fondue all about the cheese?