Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb). Vegetarians can never have too many vegetable stir-fry ideas! This recipe calls for tofu, plenty of vegetables, and lemongrass for a Thai flavor. Lemongrass tofu is one of my favourite ways to enjoy tofu.
How to process lemongrass to use in your cooking as requested. This tofu stir-fry (that just happens to qualify as a vegan stir-fry, too) is super adaptable. Just about anything would taste good coated in homemade Stir-fry vegetables that are in season, vegetables that you love‚ and you can't go wrong. You can have Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- You need 250 gms of Konjac Noodles (prepared as per packet instructions).
- It’s 300 gms of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 40 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 2 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Lemongrass (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Onion.
- It’s 300 gms of Broccoli/Broccolini.
- It’s 150 gms of Pak Choy/Bok Choy.
- It’s 120 gms of Bean Shoots.
- It’s 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Spring Onion).
- It’s 1 of Small Red Hot Chili.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
At high heat—which is what you want when you're making a. Executive chef Michael Stroot loves this stir-fry because it's a showcase for his garden-fresh herbs and produce. And cooking the dish makes the kitchen smell fantastic. Combine tofu, lemongrass, ginger, chile paste, lime juice, and rice wine in a small bowl and toss.
Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) step by step
- Heat oils in a wok and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and red onion and stir-fry until soft..
- Add tofu, broccoli and, stir fry until tender and tofu is golden brown..
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy has wilted..
- Add bean sprouts, green onion, hot chili, and noodles, toss together and serve..
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
If you're vegetarian or vegan, skip the fish sauce and replace it with more soy sauce. Aromatic lemongrass, salty fish sauce, and fiery Thai red chiles combine with tender tofu for a gorgeously My boyfriend is a huge fan of homemade stir fries and tofu. Pressing and draining tofu before marinating it gives it a chewy texture that goes well with barbecue flavors. See great recipes for Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes too! This dish is composed of one of my most basic Stir Fry or Noodle sauce recipes and a bunch of fresh veggies and tofu.