Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). Reviews for: Photos of Creamed Broccoli and Mushroom Soup. Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) instructions. Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg).
Cheesy Broccoli Rabe and Mushroom Mini Quiches. Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). The Best Potato Broccoli Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Mouthwatering Mushroom And Broccoli Frittata, Broccoli And Mushrooms Stuffed Potatoes, Balsamic Honey Roasted Vegetables. You can have Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- You need 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
To prep the broccoli, cut off the stem. Break apart the head, the part that has the buds. As I said, the recipe for these mushroom gnocchi couldn't be easier! Take the mushrooms out of the water and put them in another container.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) instructions
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
Finely chop the mint leaves and add a pinch of salt. Mash the potato, peas and broccoli. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli and cook for a few more minutes, before adding the potatoes and vegetable broth. This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group!