Vegan falafels. A simple, flavorful approach to restaurant-quality falafel! And this vegan falafel recipe is it! Super easy, super quick and super delicious!
Making this Mediterranean favorite at home is quick and easy with this Simple Crispy Vegan Falafel recipe. It is possible that a non-vegan ingredient could be used, but it is The falafel balls can be vegan, and often are. Sometimes some brands or some cooks might use animal. You can cook Vegan falafels using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan falafels
- You need 400 g of canned chickpeas.
- It’s handful of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of small lime.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need of fresh or ground parsley.
- It’s of fresh or ground coriander.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s handful of chopped cilantro.
Use this time to make the creamy yogurt sauce. A couple of weeks back, my family and I took a Falafel is a Middle Eastern popular dish traditionally made with chickpeas, spices like cumin and coriander and fresh. Falafel – typically – does not contain any meat, dairy, or other animal products, which means falafel is vegan. However, sometimes it can contain dairy, especially if it is from a prepackaged dry mix.
Vegan falafels step by step
- Add in the chickpeas to a food processor.
- Add in onion, garlic, lime, oil, seasonings, fresh herbs and flour.
- Blend until a smooth consistency with small chunks has been made.
- Wet hands and make into small patty shapes or balls.
- Cook on medium high heat in a pan with oil.
- Serve with pita bread, hummus, greens, tomatoes and vegan mayo.
These Vegan Falafel Waffles are studded with traditional Middle Eastern spices and incredibly fluffy thanks to a secret ingredient! Drizzle on tahini sauce and enjoy for a wholesome breakfast. This is a healthy vegan falafel recipe, without deep frying and with lots of fresh parsley! Step-by-step recipe Easy to make VIDEO recipe included! This vegan falafel recipe is a bit different than the others.