Vegan Vegetable Curry. We Hand Select All Your Groceries & Treat Your Order As Our Own. Order Online From Major Retailers & Schedule Delivery Time! It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too.
Allow this to bubble away on the hob for a delicious weekend curry or a healthy midweek meal when you need a boost of colour. Add the soy sauce mixture and a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice to taste; you may use the juice of an entire lime. To serve, place the curry in a warm serving bowl and garnish with the basil chiffonade. You can have Vegan Vegetable Curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Vegetable Curry
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 300 grams of Vegetable juice (unsalted).
- It’s 2 of Vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your preferred curry spice.
- Prepare 1 of Chili pepper powder.
Add cumin, cayenne, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger. Stir to combine before adding tomatoes, chickpeas, and peas. Increase heat to medium-high and stir in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer before adding the potatoes back to the pot.
Vegan Vegetable Curry instructions
- Grate the onion and carrot. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. (You can use a food processor for this step.).
- Add some olive oil to a saucepan. Drain the liquid from the chopped ingredients from Step 1, throw in the pan and stir fry. (You use the vegetable juices later so don't throw them away.).
- Once the vegetables are cooked and juicy, add the spice and mix. Adjust the spiciness with the chili pepper powder..
- Once the mixture is no longer powdery, add the juice, the liquid from the veggies in Step 2 and the vegetable stock. If you like a runnier curry, increase the amount of vegetable juice or add more water..
- Peel the avocado and remove the pit. Cut into cubes..
- Once the mixture from Step 4 is cooked, add the avocado and mix in well..
Try making our warming vegetarian curry recipes for a simple family-sized feast. These veg-filled meals are easy to make and full of flavour. Creamy and comforting, hearty and healthy, vibrant veggie curries are the ultimate adaptable dinner. You can turn up the heat or skip on the spice depending on your tastes, and add in whichever veggies. Half-fill a saucepan with cold water and add the potatoes and carrots.