Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating).
You can have Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating)
- You need 8 of Tomatoes (cut off tops and spoon out seeds).
- You need 200 gms of Broccoli (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Zucchini (grated).
- Prepare 300 grms of Canned Chickpeas.
- You need 20 gms of raw lentils (cooked to packet instructions).
- Prepare 50 gms of raw quinoa (cooked to packet instructions).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 gms of Parmesan Cheese (I used Vegan Parmesan).
- Prepare 60 gms of Feta Crumbled (I used Vegan coconut Feta).
- You need of The Spices/Herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) step by step
- Cook the lentils and quinoa as per packet instructions. Drain well..
- In the meantime preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a non-stick saucepan with olive oil and heat. Add onion, garlic and Oregano, Paprika & Chili Flakes. Stir and cook until onion is soft. Add the broccoli and cook until soft. Remove from heat and break up broccoli into fine pieces. Add the cooked quinoa, zucchini, cooked lentils, chickpeas, Parmesan and feta. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine..
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the tomatoes, keeping the tops. Hollow the tomatoes using a teaspoon. Fill the tomatoes with the broccoli mixture and press down firmly. Top with cheeses and replace tops. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve.