Vegan carrot cake balls. These vegan carrot cake balls are so yum! They are perfect little bites of deliciousness! Usually if I want things to be nicely 'uniform' I ask Jaye to do it (he loves chopping perfectly even veg too, I am.
Vegan Glutenfree Grainfree Soyfree Raw option Jump to Recipe. Simple to make, insanely moist and flavorful, and undetectably vegan and gluten-free! The recipe is adapted from my Vegan GF Carrot Apple Muffins, but it needed some tweaking to get that cake-like texture. You can have Vegan carrot cake balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake balls
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 8 of dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery but optional.
These carrot cake bites are chewy, cinnamony, cake-bally, and just the right amount of sweet. They are flecked with coconut and oats and made creamy with almond butter. The carrots are there, but they're not excessively salady – they just add some specks of color, flavor, and texture to an. These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you!
Vegan carrot cake balls instructions
- All of these things graind it. Dates, walnut, peanuts, coconut, jaggery almonds,Gratedcarrots also..
- After gratedtransfer to bowl mix well..
- Jaggery is optional but don't need to sweet. Already all things are sweet. 1 cup grated coconut mix well..
- Now all these things mix well make a boll and coated in gratedcoconut. Keep in the fridge to set for one hour. now ready to serve. Vegan carrot dessert cake balls..
They're vegan, no-bake and seriously delicious! Just like other energy ball recipes, these little carrot cake bites are made in your food processor. If you haven't read our Ultimate Guide for how to make. This moist, perfectly spiced vegan carrot cake recipe is SO delicious and easy to make! Top it with vegan cream cheese frosting or enjoy it on its own.