Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru).
You can have Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru)
- You need 200 g of taros or potatoes.
- You need 100 g of carrot.
- Prepare 100 g of daikon raddish.
- Prepare 100 g of gobo.
- Prepare 1 stick of green onion.
- Prepare 1 sheet of konnyaku.
- Prepare 1 of tofu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1000 mL of komb kelp dashi soup stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) instructions
- Cut the carrot and the daikon radish into 5 mm thick quarter slice..
- Peel the taro skin and cut into bite-size chunks..
- Wash the gobo to remove the soil and cut it into random chunks..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces..
- Cut the konnyaku into half and slice into about 5 mm thick. Boil them for about 3 minutes, then drain the water..
- Cut the tofu into dices..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot add the carrot, the daikon radish, the taro, and the gobo and stir-fry over medium-high heat for one minute..
- Add the konnyaku, the tofu, and the green onion to stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Pour the dashi broth and sake. Keep heating and simmer until the ingredients are cooked..