Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies. The BEST healthy chickpea blondies packed with protein! These taste like an amazing peanut butter cookie and are healthy, vegan and gluten free! Secretly healthy chickpea blondies made with chickpeas, peanut butter, pure maple syrup and chocolate chips.
The base of these blondies is made with chickpeas and almond. Cinnamon Chickpea Blondies ~ Moist, tender, and fudgy flourless blondies with a crackly top. Gluten free and vegan, but so delicious no one will I dare you to eat just one! You can have Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of natural almond butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of monk fruit or raw honey.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(vegan).
These Cinnamon Chickpea Blondies are our go-to treat! They are moist and tender in the center with just a bit of a crackly crust. Healthy Chickpea Blondies with chunks of chocolate in every bite. This easy and healthy recipe is vegan and gluten-free, can be made with almond flour or oat flour, and is packed with I tested these chickpea blondies out with my boyfriend, my roommate and her friend and they all raved about them.
Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies instructions
- Combine chickpeas, almond butter, monk fruit, kosher salt, baking powder, and baking soda in your food processor. Blend until you have a thick batter. Stir in chocolate chips (be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips to keep the recipe 100% vegan). Transfer to a greased, 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 Fº for 30 minutes or fragrant, golden brown, and set through. Cool, cut, and enjoy!.
Cinnamon chickpea blondies are chewy, sweet and perfect for snacking! This flourless, gluten free and vegan blondie recipe can also be made nut free. Food allergy friends, this is for you! I'm a blondie sharing a blondie recipe with you today! Corny Cotter at your service. for days!