Vegan Creamy Alfredo.
You can have Vegan Creamy Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Creamy Alfredo
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegan butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk alternative.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon vegan mayo.
- You need 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1/2 box of pasta.
- It’s 2 handfuls of cheese alternative of choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, italian seasonings.
Vegan Creamy Alfredo instructions
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions, don’t forget to save your pasta water! Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and then sauté your garlic.
- Once garlic has browned, add in flour. It will form a sort of dough, brown this as well.
- Pour in your milk alternative and reserved pasta water, whisk well to dissolve clumps.
- Put in your vegan mayo and your cheese alternative and whisk again to combine.
- Heat mixture on low until it thickens, add salt, pepper, Italian seasonings, etc to your liking. Remove from heat once it’s at desired thickness.
- Stir your pasta into the sauce and enjoy!.