Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Try our Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes, Oreo Pancakes, Whole-Grain Vegan Pancakes, Blueberry Muffin Pancakes, Life-Changing Banana Walnut Pancakes, Vegan Carrot Coconut Pancakes, and Toasted Coconut Pancakes. If you try this recipe, let us know! These Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes are light and fluffy and studded with mini chocolate chips.
Super fluffy and light whole wheat pancakes with chocolate chips and coconut flakes. These pancakes are perfect for lazy Sunday mornings or any day of the. These fluffy vegan chocolate chip pancakes make a delicious and decadent tasting breakfast. You can have Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- It’s 10 oz of Flour.
- It’s 2 oz of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tbst Baking Powder.
- It’s 4 oz of Apple Sauce.
- You need 20 oz of Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer).
- It’s 2 oz of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of Coconut Flakes.
- You need 2 oz of Chocolate Chip s.
Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little coconut oil. Dollop the batter into the frying pan (I go. These zucchini chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect healthy addition to your breakfast rotation. Quick, easy, flavorful, and naturally gluten-free and Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes instructions
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Combine all wet liquid ingredients with dry..
- Whisk or whip together until smooth..
- If mixture it to thick for you add more milk gradually. If it's to runny and more flour..
- When mixture texture is right for you add Chocolate Chips and Coconut Flakes and fold in with spatula..
- Using a nonstick pan (if u don't have nonstick pan regular pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray works perfect) heat pan on medium heat and place 1/4 cup portions in pan..
- Cook each side for about 1 minute..
- Serve as desired..
Lightly grease your griddle with nonstick cooking spray or coconut oil. Ladle ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle. These fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes are perfect for breakfast on weekends when you just want How to serve these fluffy vegan pancakes. These are so delicious on their own that you won't even Wait for them to start melting and then add about a ¼-½ cup of coconut cream. Chocolate chip cookies should be prioritized over pretty much all else, right?