Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry.
You can have Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry
- It’s 1 of cauliflower broken into small florets (include some leaves and stalks they are super delicious).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Boullion.
- You need Half of a jar of passata.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots chopped small.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need to taste of season.
Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry step by step
- Heat the oil and fry off the onion and garlic til soft..
- Add all the dry spices and cook for a few more minutes..
- Add the vegetables, passata and boullion..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for a further 20 minutes..
- While this is cooking make a large pan of fluffy Basmati rice..