Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan. A healthy, satisfying plant-based side dish or entrée. To make this vegan fried rice you're gonna need oil, veggies, tamari or soy sauce and rice, of course. As you can see, the ingredients are so easy to get and you can use your favorite vegetables.
This means adding the vegan butter to the wok, chopping & dicing the veggies, and mixing together the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sugar for the vegan fried rice sauce. How to make Vegan Fried Rice This is a super simple recipe that really delivers on flavor! Start out by adding some chopped onions, crushed garlic, minced ginger, green curry paste and sesame oil to a frying pan and fry until the onions are softened. You can cook Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan
- Prepare 1 of plate of steamed rice.
- Prepare 2 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of choy sum or bokchoy.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of red onion or 4 shallots.
- You need 1/4 of brocoli.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of rsp pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Vegan fried rice loaded with tasty vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and peas. Seasoned with miso paste, sesame seeds, and other classic flavors. Learn how to make vegetable fried rice—it's a simple and satisfying dinner! This vegetarian recipe features extra vegetables and brown rice.
Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan step by step
- Chop the red onion, garlic, 1 carrot, spring onion, choy sum or bokcoy..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, put chopped red oniom and garlic in, stir it until it smells good..
- Put chopped carrot, choy sum or bokchoy, spring onion in, stir it well, wait until cooked..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and stir it well..
- Gradually put rice in and stir it well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little until the rice turns brown, stir it well. And serve it on the platter..
- Steam another carrot and brocoli, put them on the platter next to the fried rice for garnish..
My vegan suggestions are fried tofu or tempeh. Prep all ingredients before you start the actual cooking process. The fried rice comes together super quickly, so you won't have much time for chopping once you've started cooking. If you're looking for a healthier version, you can also substitute the white basmati rice with brown rice. A quick and easy fried rice for vegans!