Masala vegan pasta. Sharing Delicious Authentic Italian Recipes Just Got Easier. Serve indian style masala pasta hot or warm garnished with some coriander leaves or some grated cheddar cheese or vegetarian parmesan cheese. If you love pasta, and if you love Indian food, you won't be able to resist this Masala Pasta.
Indo-Italian fusion food may be a newer. Masala Pasta Recipe (Vegetarian Tomato Indian Pasta) extremely flavorful, quick and family favorite recipe. Perfect for weeknights and especially when you want a quick meal with minimum ingredients. You can have Masala vegan pasta using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala vegan pasta
- You need 1/2 of 1 lb of Pasta – box.
- It’s 2 of Onion – medium size.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato big -.
- You need 3 pods of Garlic – crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Prepare bunch of Cilantro coriander leaves / – small.
- Prepare of Masala ' s to be added :.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder Kashmiri red -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder – th.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup -.
- Prepare of Salt – as needed.
- You need 2 tbsps+2 tbsps of Olive Oil -.
- You need 3 cups of Water -.
- Prepare of Veggies :.
- Prepare of carrot beans peas potato green bell pepper , , , , – all finely cut , cooked.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese – as needed.
Apple Cinnamon Pancake in a Pan. Homemade Golden Cashew Creme` Easiest Ever Coconut Lime Cake. Sample Masala Vegan's Plant Based Goodness. You can make this desi pasta from scratch, that too without maida or eggs.
Masala vegan pasta instructions
- Boil water in a pot, add salt to taste and 2 tbsp of olive oil, pasta (any variety) I used pipe. Cook until done about 15 minutes. Drain pasta, keep aside. You can reserve some pasta cooked water incase if your pasta turns out dry you can add that instead of water..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add oil then crushed garlic, sauté until nice aroma comes, then add finely chopped onions, sauté them well. Add ginger garlic paste, sauté well until raw smell goes, then add all the masala's, sauté well. Add diced tomatoes, salt as needed (remember that we have already added salt in pasta) mix well until nicely combined, cover the pan with lid, lower the flame and cook for 5 mins stirring occasionally..
- When the tomatoes turn mushy, add finely cut green bell pepper, sauté well. Then add cooked veggies, mix well cover and cook for 5 mins in low flame..
- Finally add cooked pasta,mix well. Add grated Parmesan cheese, chopped coriander leaves, tomato ketchup. Mix well. Taste for salt if you want you can add more, also if your pasta seems to be dry, add the reserved pasta water and mix well..
- Serve hot..
Popular Pasta Recipes) The whole-wheat pasta recipe by Mumbai-based blogger Alpa is a tempting treat that will draw everyone at the dining table. Masala pasta is a delicious and flavorful Indian style pasta with curried vegetable masala. This is such a kid friendly pasta recipe that you can pack in lunch or serve for quick dinner. You should be able to find Garam Masala at most well stocked grocery stores or you can pick some up online. This Indian style desi pasta features tender penne pasta coated with flavorful, Indian spiced creamy tomato sauce, lots of veggies, Italian seasoning and fresh cilantro.