Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE.
You can have Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1.25 cups of icing sugar.
- It’s 0.5 cups of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of soya milk.
- Prepare 0.3 cups of chopped chocolate/vegan chocolate.
- You need 0.25 cups of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- It’s of Icing:.
- It’s 400 g of ready-made icing (we used Cadburys)/vegan icing.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 4 of Large Strawberries, cut in half.
- Prepare 8 of Truffles/vegan truffles.
- It’s of Gold cake glitter spray (we used Cake Décor Glitter Pump-Powder)- optional.
Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE instructions
- Add dry ingredients to a blender (using the dough tool), and blend on low until ingredients have combined.
- Place saucepan on medium low heat and add soya milk and chocolate. Mix until the chocolate has melted. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and stir.
- Add the wet mixture in to the dry ingredients and blend on a low setting until it has combined and is smooth.
- Spray x 2 8-inch cake tins with sunflower oil until coated.
- Split the cake mixture in half, pour into the tins and spread out evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees Celsius) for 30-35 mins/ test if the cake is baked by inserting a knife into the middle of the cake, if the knife comes out clean the cake is cooked, if the knife is coated in batter, bake for longer- but DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Once baked, let the cakes cool for 12 minutes and transfer on to a cooling rack. Cover with a tea cloth to prevent drying them out..
- Place one half of the cake to on to a serving plate/platter and spread ¼ of the icing to on it as the filling.
- Place the other cake half on top and use the remaining icing to cover the cake.
- Arrange strawberries and truffles on the top and spray liberally with glitter spray.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours to set.
- Once you’re ready to serve, cut in to slices..