Vickys Stuffed Peaches with Vegan Option, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Stuffed Peaches with Vegan Option, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Stuffed Peaches with Vegan Option, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 can of peach halves in juice, 400g or so.
- You need 100 grams of cream cheese or my dairy-free version from the link below.
- It’s 1 slice of deli ham or mock ham, finely diced.
- You need of salad leaves/lettuce to serve.
Vickys Stuffed Peaches with Vegan Option, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Place the lettuce or salad leaves onto each plate and drizzle them with a little of the peach juice from the can.
- Set the peach halves hole side up on the plate.
- Combine the cream cheese and most of the ham, saving some for garnish, and add a little of the juice to loosen and flavour the mixture a little. If you have an extra 'half' in the can you could chop it finely and add it for a bigger flavour or just have an extra portion https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the holes in the peaches and sprinkle the remaining diced ham over the top.
- Nice as a light starter/appetiser and is quite similar to my rice salad recipe and mango salsa one.