Vegan Cheesy Vegetable Bake.
You can have Vegan Cheesy Vegetable Bake using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Cheesy Vegetable Bake
- Prepare of Vegan cheese sauce.
- Prepare 3 slices of Violife vegan cheese.
- You need 300 ml of plant-based milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast flakes (optional).
- It’s 1 pinch of turmeric (optional).
- You need of Vegetable bake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil (or other oil).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- You need 10 of florets of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of butternut squash.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes.
Vegan Cheesy Vegetable Bake instructions
- Preheat the oven and baking tray to 200°C (~390°F)..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and carrots, then chop them into chunks. Remember to top and tail the carrots beforehand..
- Slice off the ends of the butternut squash, then peel it and cut it in half from top to bottom. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon, then cut the butternut squash into chunks..
- Top and tail the red bell pepper, then cut it into slices..
- Finely chop the onion and garlic cloves..
- Pour the plant-based milk (preferably soya) into a non-stick pan. Shred the slices of vegan cheese and add them to the milk. Add the turmeric and nutritional yeast flakes. Stir on high for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and you have created a sauce..
- While cooking the cheese sauce, add all of the vegetables (including the broccoli), apart from the butternut squash and red pepper, to a pan full of hot water. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes..
- Whilst boiling the vegetables and cooking the cheese sauce, sauté the onions and garlic with oil in a wok for 5 minutes..
- Add sweet chilli sauce, salt, oregano and parsley to the wok and stir..
- Drain the vegetables and add them, as well as the vegetables you didn't boil, to the wok along with the cheese sauce and stir. Remember to add the tomatoes!.
- Transfer the mix from the wok to the baking tray and put in the oven for around 30 minutes and serve! Enjoy!.