Vegan green coconut curry. This green curry tastes like a green curry should – very fresh and zinging with taste, plus it's quite 'creamy' without being too rich. It includes tofu or chickpeas (your choice) for protein, plus lots of healthy vegetables for an excellent vegetarian or vegan curry you'll want to serve both family and friends. This vegan coconut curry is one to add to the 'must eat' list.
This healthy, vegetarian Thai green curry recipe is full of asparagus, carrots and spinach! It's full of flavor and simple enough for weeknight dinners. I've been on a vegetable-packed coconut curry kick lately—they're just the perfect transition food for this time of year. You can have Vegan green coconut curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan green coconut curry
- It’s 1 block of firm or extra from tofu.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of oil.
- It’s 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 1 TBSP of brown sugar or maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green curry paste (adjust to taste).
- It’s 4 cups of frozen veggies (Thai stir fry blend).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of lime juice.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro.
- You need Handful of basil.
Today we're making one of my favorites, Thai Coconut Green Curry!! It's completely Vegan and absolutely delicious. This amazing Green Coconut Curry Lentil Soup is an easy vegan dinner idea that makes amazing leftovers. YES my friends…this brilliant vegan Indian curry is based on the simple combination of coconut milk and cilantro, with the addition of some roasted peanuts (which you can absolutely omit for a nut-free option).
Vegan green coconut curry instructions
- Heat oil in a large pan to medium heat. Cut tofu into 1/2" cubes and add to the pan. Cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add coconut milk, green curry paste and brown sugar (or maple syrup) to a large pot or wok. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 mins.
- Add frozen veggies. Simmer until veggies are tender, about 5 to 7 mins.
- Turn off heat. Stir in tofu, lime juice, chopped cilantro and basil. If you're not sure how much basil and cilantro to use, start with a 1/4 cup each and adjust to taste..
- Serve with rice or naan.
This vegan coconut curry is simple and extremely tasty. It's perfect for when you want a very delicious meal but are short on time. Vegetable-loaded Thai vegan curry for Instant Pot or stove. Even non vegans will enjoy this scrumptious, healthy, vegan curry recipe! This vegan lemongrass Thai green curry soup with zucchini noodles is the the ideal light meal for days when you've had a heavy breakfast and lunch or you don't want to sacrifice having dessert.