PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES. These pineapple upside-down mini cakes can also be made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ butter recipe or white cake mix. These mini cakes can even be made with fresh pineapple. Just core and slice a fresh pineapple, and use in place of the canned pineapple slices.
Perfect for parties, barbecues, and baby showers, these pineapple upside-down minis are definitely going to be in high. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, and oil. Add the cake mix and whisk to combine. You can cook PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 4 slices of (about 1 cm) Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 scoop of Butterscotch Vegan Pro.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mashed pineapples *.
- You need 1/4 cup of Unsweetened plant-based milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
These Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes are just like the classic dessert, but in mini form! Perfect for any time of year! This Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake has been pretty popular on the blog and lately, all I've had on my mind was making a Pineapple Upside-Down version. Making these pineapple upside-down cakes in miniature ensures plenty of buttery sweet topping and pineapple in each bite.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F..
- Oil 4 ramekins (use 250 ml ramekins)..
- In a bowl, combine all of the garnishing ingredients except the pineapple rings. Pour the preparation into the ramekins and place the pineapple rings on top. Put aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together..
- In a second bowl, combine the pineapple puree, plant-based milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract together..
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid preparation, stirring continuously. Pour the preparation over the pineapples in the ramekins..
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean..
- Let cakes cool for at least 1 hour before inverting..
Upside-down cake is a classic use of a trusty cast-iron skillet, but this recipe uses a Lodge Mini Cake Pan to create small, individual cakes that will make each guest feel special. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. If you are using regular muffin tins, you will need to cut down the rings to fit or just use pineapple tidbits. The pineapple upside down cakes are so moist themselves, but I think the whole dessert gets elevated to the next level when you add the garnishes!