Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan. Rainbow vegan buddha bowls is the healthiest and colorful snack for breakfast. Follow this recipe to turn your extra veggies into a healthy Buddha bowl. I've called this one my Rainbow Buddha Bowl because it's a colourful mix.
Made with a base of quinoa, filled with vibrantly colored vegetables, and tossed in a Sesame Miso Dressing. I made this recipe during the first week of our January cleanse and I'm pretty excited to share it. Rainbow Buddha bowls are delicious and healthy easy weeknight dinner. You can cook Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan
- It’s 1/2 of red cabbage, cut into quarters and cooked for a few minutes in boiling water – add some vinegar to the cooking water so the cabbage doesn’t go blue!.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots, sliced into ribbons (using a Y peeler works).
- You need 1 of fennel bulb, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 of corn on the cob – cooked; or a can of sweetcorn.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s Handful of broccoli florets, steamed.
- You need Handful of sugarsnap peas, steamed.
- It’s 3-6 of radishes, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s of you can also add some grains eg cooked brown rice or some green leaves.
- Prepare of toasted sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of some lemon zest.
- It’s of For the dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tahini (runny or you may need more water).
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2-1 lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Combine your favorite veggies, grain, and plant based protein for a simple vegan meal. The first few times I served these Rainbow Buddha Bowls for dinner, my boys kept asking "what is a Buddha Bowl"? Join me in the kitchen with mom as both make our down delicious Buddha Bowls with a creamy rosemary dressing! This Vegan Greek Buddha Bowl is full of healthy ingredients and topped with hummus and… This bowl combines everything you could want in a meal (and it doesn't hurt that it looks super pretty).
Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan step by step
- For the dressing: mix everything together. Taste and add as needed..
- Layer all the vegetables in a bowl..
- Add the seeds, lemon zest. Drizzle the dressing on top. Enjoy 😋.
And to top it all off is a creamy, flavorful tahini dressing that takes minutes to put together. Some people call buddha bowls, meal prep bowls. Whatever you call it, we are going to break it all down so you can make the best meal prep bowl for your week! We share our favourite vegan buddha bowl done three ways. Most people nowadays know what a Buddha bowl is, and thus a vegan Buddha bowl.