Broccoli Dal (vegan). Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes. Anyways, I did not expect this Broccoli Dal would taste as good as it does. I came across this recipe in my Vegan Yum Yum Cookbook and I thought to myself, 'How in the world could a broccoli soup.
The creamiest, most decadent and delicious Vegan Broccoli Salad that comes together in just minutes! You'd never guess it was healthy and dairy-free! Easy Vegan Broccoli Salad Recipes create creamy, best vegan salads for barbecues, potlucks, and more! You can have Broccoli Dal (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Dal (vegan)
- You need 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds or ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red lentils, rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 can of coconut milk – light or fullfat.
- You need of you can also use the whole can; if you do, then reduce the amount of broth/ water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of vegan or veggie broth (Marigold) or just water.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chilli flakes if you like.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
Most broccoli salad recipes call for raw broccoli. If you want a raw vegan broccoli salad. Red Lentil Dahl (Dal) recipe which is flavorful and delicious. The Masoor dal curry is vegan The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, healthy, and easy to make.
Broccoli Dal (vegan) instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds or ground cumin..
- When the seeds are popping, add the lentils, broccoli, coconut milk, broth, garam masala, turmeric and salt..
- Bring to a low boil. Reduce the heat, cover with lid and simmer for about 10 mins..
- Uncover; add the chilli flakes and simmer for another 10-15 minutes until the lentils soften. Give it an occasional stir to make sure it doesn’t stick. Add more water if it’s drying out..
- Stir in the lemon juice and serve..
Cashews help thicken this creamy broccoli and potato soup that will please your vegan guests. "I love this creamy, tasty recipe that is truly vegan. Stir in coconut milk and nutmeg for an additional rich. Paired with broccoli and coconut milk! Thanks, Laura, for your delicious recipe! Make this delicious and flavorful meal with Miracle Noodle Angel Hair!