Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo. Bajri na rotla nu churmu- Bajra na rotla na ladoo/laddu : Easy to digest. Bajra Roti(Rotlo)/ Miller roti : ⬇. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes.
Churma ladoos are an especially popular sweet in Rajasthan, Gujarat and few other parts of western India. They are often served along with a traditional Rajasthani meal of Dal & Baati. Churma Ladoo, traditional churma, sweetened with jaggery and enhanced with coconut and sesame seeds, is shaped into ladoos that are easy to store and serve. You can have Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo
- You need 2 of rotla medium size.
- Prepare 1 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 60 grams of tahini.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of trutti frutti.
- It’s of Few strands of saffron.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of poppyseed (khaskhas).
In order to get the best texture and flavour, use coarsely ground wheat flour, and when frying the balls of dough make sure you remove. Since Churma is a very high calorie dish, one needs to have a strong stomach to digest all that amount of ghee and sugar. I, myself for the first time have tried this delicacy called Bajra Churma Ladoos and have made it with jaggery (instead of sugar due to calorie consciousness). Ingredients for Bajra na Rotla Recipe.
Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo step by step
- Blitz the rotlas in a food processor resembling bread crumbs. In a pan add jaggery and let it melt on medium heat. Keep stirring as jaggery can burn easily. Once melted add tahini and mix well. Turn off the gas and add rotla crumbs, cardamom powder, saffron and trutti frutti. Mix well and let it cool for couple of minutes. Make lemon size balls and roll them in poppyseeds. Let it set for couple of hours or you can enjoy straight away..
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. Churma Ladoo is one of the most wholesome and delicious ladoos you could make at home, and what better way than to make it for festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. A very traditional ladva or ladoo, this Rajasthani speciality is made for Lord Ganesha on this festive day. हिन्दी में पढिये : Bajra Churma Laddu – Millet Churma Ladoos. Bajra roti recipe with step by step photos. Learn how to make healthy and tasty bajra roti/ kambu roti with this easy recipe.