Red Lentil Fussili with Veggie Sauce and Sunflower Seeds (Vegan). Vegan Red Lentils Recipes on Yummly Red lentils, green lentils, and brown lentils – I love them all! I've some delicious vegan lentil recipes on the blog like my lentil loaf or red lentil fritters.
Meanwhile, stir fry some veggies, blend up the peanut sauce, throw everything in the same skillet and serve unsuspecting people! Lentils are much easier to digest and ready within minutes. You can also make this with cooked brown lentils, cooked. You can have Red Lentil Fussili with Veggie Sauce and Sunflower Seeds (Vegan) using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Lentil Fussili with Veggie Sauce and Sunflower Seeds (Vegan)
- It’s 100 g of red lentil fussili.
- It’s of Sauce: please find in my previous recipe:Meat with Veggie Sauce.
- You need of Roasted sunflower seeds.
Dinner doesn't have to take forever. This recipe comes together fast, thanks to red lentils and easy ingredients. The Hungarian paprika, dry mustard, and tomato paste give this simple dish a wonderful depth of flavor. This soup goes great with some fresh crusty bread!
Red Lentil Fussili with Veggie Sauce and Sunflower Seeds (Vegan) instructions
- Also you can serve this same veggie sauce as a sandwich spread, on bread.
- Cook the fussili in salted water, cooking time will be less then classic fussili. Then garnish it with roasted sunflower seeds and veggie sauce..
Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Red Lentil Soup. Organic red lentil delightful grain free pasta. Great source of fibre and protein. Easy to cook with a good texture. Drain and serve with your favourite toppings and sauces.